nedjelja, 5. svibnja 2013.

That magic Bebe cosmetic;)

Mirella'sLovelyCorner



Immediately I must say that absolutely adore this cosmetics. My love for her dates from puberty on, when I got my first lip balm brand Bebe. My friend Anne went to study in Vienna and in the sea of other wings thing there was my eternal love. http://www.bebe.de/This is their official page where you can view the whole range.


The Rose line :)

It is intended for normal to combination skin. There is a slight smell of baby cosmetics in a composition with a rose. In essence cosmetics is intended for youthful skin, not the ripe so lightweight lean texture that really hydrates the skin with moisture and not oily formulations. There's a dose of baby smells and looks like you can see so such and composition. This whole line is moisturizing and safe your skin is hydrated in the next 24 hours as they promised.


For and against promised :)

What is certain I have already written hydration is guaranteed for the next 24 hours. The skin will give you a sense of the necessary moisture and softness. Ideal cosmetics for hot summer days sunny well hydrates the skin and does not leave a heavy greasy and sticky layer on the skin. Little against just what the smell might take longer. Surely you'll smell like a baby in the next couple of hours, but not more than that. But given the trend of large bag is not a problem bring creams for hands in a bag, which will again refresh its fragrance.


As for peeling and washing gel that I have nothing but praise. Piling use once or twice a week and it is quite enough. While gel used daily and is very suitable for removing makeup. Clean skin of dead cells, leaving a radiant glow on her face.
 Face cream with the addition of peaches and is quite light. It is not greasy and does not suitable for dry skin type. Ideal for normal to combination skin. I love her and all of them because my face is hydrated enough, without unnecessary gloss.

Shower gel in the full sense of the word gel. I used all the living that exist in the market, but none with the density and compactness, and about the smell that I do not speak. About him I have nothing much to say except it to do what he does. Plus longggggg bathroom smells :)



Packages :)

The products are mainly in plastic bottles except face cream that comes in a glass bottle. I personally buy lotions and gels of 400 ml, and has a smaller package. Creams for the hands and face are the standard 50 ml. I especially love the gel for daily washing has a pump, because I love dozers
J

Price and availability :)

In our market products are not present. I personally buy in Slovenia http://www.mueller.si/domov.html, so if you have someone in Slovenia or Austria or Germany can send you or bring you.

As prices for products range 1.50 euro to 7.00 euro so very accessible.

Recommendation :)

Definitely recommend this cosmetics for all who feel like babies or they need something to feel so :))) Of course, because the quality is not absent due to the price :)))


In the end :)

My favorite Bebe product is Bebe lipbalm which is definitely not interchangeable. I simply adore him :)

http://www.bebe.de/produkte/lippenpflege/yc201-produktdetail/lippenpflegestift-perglanz.html

I love you all and welcome. In the comments below, you can ask if you are interested in something, and if I forgot to write something: ******


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mirella'sLovelyCorner