nedjelja, 5. svibnja 2013.

My first post about Pantene Aqua Light Hair Spray :))

Mirella'sLovelyCorner

 This will be my first post so that all proposals, accept praise and criticism. So go for it :)In the first post I will write a few words about the product that I've had in recent times, and which I was thrilled. I am normally a blonde for years and eventually my hair endured various trips color, and most suffer Blans. From day to day and I'm always looking for something that would maintain beautiful, healthy, supple and shiny. Preferably and very fragrant ;) In the sea of products I came across one such. 
Pantene Aqua Light Hair Spray (dual phase)
What they say about the preparation:

- Lightweight nourishing spray-Do not weigh-Against damage caused by combing and shaping- Do not rinse
for everyday use.

For and Against the Promised :)

There is simply no object. The spray consists of two phases, one aqueous and oil. When it
swirled get a compact bubble mass that does not create a feeling of heaviness in your hair (not the fat). I agree with all the above. So after the first few use but I noticed the difference. Otherwise my electrically charged and untamable hair with very pronounced dry peaks after a few days became brighter and smoother look healthier. Apply it to damp hair and then before modeling hair (ironing, blow dry, curl ...) Definitely fulfills what it promises. Another little thing I would add, that he was an enchanting aroma that just stays on your hair. No matter how active you are and that you are moving your hair has an irresistible scent that certainly does not pass unnoticed.Every time you apply it your hair will smell like you've left the salon with the most expensive hairdressing treatments. Perhaps I exaggerate, but if you try it yourself and you'll be convinced.

Packing :)

Packaged in a plastic bottle with a pump at a rate of 150ml.

Price and availability :)

As far as price I think is acceptable. Some costs approximately 13 KM. I've personally bought in supermarkets http://www.dm-drogeriemarkt.ba/ba_homepage/ DM, but I think it is more or less available in all drugstores, which is another big advantage. The bottle is a practical and small enough that you can even wear them in your purse.

Recommendation :)

Definitely my recommendation to all blondes, and of course the other hair color. Recovered hair in a very short period of time and is definitely a must have in the upcoming hot summer days, when the sun and the sea your hair take more lives.




I hope that I was able to say everything that was on my mind, and if I did not record the will. All your suggestions, praise and criticism are welcome. Of course you should ask if you are interested in something related to this preparation.

Kisses fromMirella'sLovelyCorner

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Mirella'sLovelyCorner